Saturday, May 8, 2010

The fatal attraction to pencil skirts

You can find this picture at deviantART (http://midnightxrain13.deviantart.com/) ;D (shirt topshop headband mothers-sewing-box, m.a.c lip, revlon eyemake up, random-store-in-Venice ribbon, random-store-in-Florence bracelet, dandelion-backyard, model- my sister)



So this is my first blog……….yup…….. Just kidding! Don’t worry; I have PLENTY to say for you few people (Whom I love and respect) who are actually reading this! But even with all these random thoughts all muddled up inside my far-too-small brain, obviously, hence the title, this blog will 99% revolve around fashion <3.>
Oh yes! This is where it will start! So who else is obsessed with pencil skirts right now? I know these skirts are just one of those things that will always be a fave classic in our closets, but I found myself, after going shopping yesterday, completely OBSESSING over them. Now I know from all this talk it sounds like my wardrobe might be bottomless (yeah right =P) ha-ha, just a heads up, I am BROKE. And this is due to my shopaholic-ism (Who else completely bonded with Rebecca’s intro to Confessions of a Shopaholic?). I am also trapped in Brussels, Belgium; a very cool place I will admit, with plenty of resources for style; but why is it that I always end up in the most unknown, rainy cities on earth? Sadly though I have only about 20 euro in my piggy bank (which is actually a ‘kat banker’ that I got from inno), and I need to save this for metro tickets or else I have no way of getting home! So right now I’m taking out my need for clothes through a blog, and it is SO GOOD(atomic kitty reference, remember those guys?)

Back to pencil skirts? Yes? No? Well who gives a, I just tried about five million combinations with those guys(That’s what she said? No? Okay…)

Anyway, if for some really NOT-NORMAL reasons you don’t own a pencil skirt, I suggest that you save up and make that one of your top priorities for your next shopping spree. Because, to be honest, I originally didn’t like these kinds of skirts and never really got the big deal over them, but then my friend convinced me to buy one…. And the rest is history ;). But seriously, if you have something against pencil skirts that I should probably know about, or you just want to bond over our otaku-ness for them, then please comment! Virtual Belgian Waffle for whoever does first Oreo cookies for the rest :). Zero fat in both obviously so you don’t have to worry about looking bad in your new pencil skirts ;D


Thank you so much for reading !



Mayu xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment