Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I should have taken my vitamins...

Remember this?? Thought it corresponded with the overall theme of this post!



(top) AW! the masterpiece Macross frontier, seriously watch that!
(bottom) AW! its Jun hugging Shin in a weird bromantic way... makes me wonder if its ACTUALLY Yuki in there.... but thats Persoana Trinity Soul, you dont REALLY know whats going on, you think you do... but you dont.
Wow its pretty nostalgic seeing this, remember that ep? I also like her super high brown boots from season two... and basically all of Jenny's NEW AND IMPROVED gothic wardrobe hahah.

typical Taiga, glaring at us =[



aww rima's cute skirt and shirt from Shugo Chara! Party!

I hate being sick! All my life it hasn’t affected me too bad, but here I am, in my parents unfairly comfortable bed with a plate full of pineapple cake crumbs, and a trash can full of used tissues; writing a blog.
So there’s not much new in my life, I finished the MASTERPIECE Macross Frontier (Seriously if you haven’t watched this then… just watch it!), started and dropped Persona Trinity Soul, read the book form of Dogs: Bullets and Carnage for the millionth time, received my sketchbook in the mail, bought my prom dress!, and I could go on but basically: nothing much has happened.

Well that’s about all, I know compared to my previous page-long posts where I describe different fashions and anime… this is probably a disappointment; but I’m trying to update Tuesdays and Saturdays and I can’t think of anything so amazing to talk about right now… I’m too sick =P… so I’m probably going to kill myself tomorrow when I have a “great” blog idea! Ahahah, hope everything’s okay with you guys.

Now if you read this, please comment telling me your favorite gossip girl fashion piece. I like Serena’s bathing suit from waaay back in season one; it was so classic and just beautiful for her. If you don’t watch gossip girl then tell me your favorite clothing in general- I like skirts. If you are an otaku then tell me your favorite fashion statement ever made by an anime character. I think L has the best fashion in anime hahah, jk, I probably like Taigas INFAMOUS thigh highs lol. Or Rima's cute ensemble in Shugo Chara! Party!(worst show ever) in episode 7, which even if Party! was pure torture... was one of the best Shugo episodes yet!!(Rimahiko FTW!)

Hope no one else is suffering as much as I am now *goes off to get more pineapple cake*
*comment s.v.p!! virtual pocky!*

No comments:

Post a Comment